Sunday, March 11, 2012

#158. Bleue Coyote, 7100 W. Saanich Rd, Brentwood Bay

Another pub with an outrageously big parking lot, I have a bit of a soft spot for the Bleue Coyote. Situated at the corner of West Saanich and Wallace, I drove by its location hundreds of times during my youth.



I drank a Driftwood Ale. An excellent local beer, Driftwood has picked up a lot of momentum lately owing to the popularity of its Fat Tug IPA (also featured on the menu here).


Keno! Shitty Budweiser! The Canucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a great time was had my all last night as we played music Bingo, we missed you and i mentioned you really wanted to be there but your flight to scotland wouldn't wait for you, ( wrote scotland as i was having to think to hard on how to spell edin... still can't think of how to spell it,), hope your having a great time and look forward to more blogs, take care Ruth Jonasson going to ahve to set up an account to post of the blogs so i am not anonymous, hahah