Tuesday, April 24, 2012

#191. Sports Bar, Teviot House, Edinburgh

It was the end of semester for the LL.M. students! Meghan handed in her last essay at 4:00pm, had a quick nap, then it was off to the Teviot House to meet Tobi and Santosh at the Sports Bar.

DSC00764



The bar was packed with testosterone and teeth-gnashing as Barcelona was busy losing to Chelsea in the semi-final of the Champions League. I drank a John Smiths Extra Smooth and Meghan had a cider of some sort as we moved to the hallway where it was less crowded.

DSC00768

After finishing our drinks, we moved on to the Library Bar, where I drank two 500 ml bottles of Stewart's Cauld Reekie, then wondered why I was drunk. We enjoyed a great celebration with some of Meghan's classmates, finally ending up at the Brass Monkey, another of my favourites.

1 comment:

James said...

Nice addition Russell, But sports bar full of men, no beer and no music! Just one I guess projector screen to enjoy sports? I mean the place is looking good, and what about the food facility? Do they have any food service?